The Plastic Tides team combines adventure and science to address ocean plastic pollution via Stand Up Paddle board expeditions.
Armed with standup paddleboards, a thirst for adventure, and a camera, the Plastic Tides team aims to bring global awareness to the issue of ocean plastics.
Check out more local Bermuda news on what Plastic Tides has and is doing for Bermuda.
- Bernews, 12 June 16: Free Paddling Program Launched For Students
- Royal Gazette, 2 Jun 16: Fighting for a plastic-free Bermuda
- Bernews, 27 May 16: Homeschoolers Help Clean Up Ahead Of Event
- Bernews, 25 May 15: Ocean Research Team To Return To Bermuda
- Bernews, 12 Aug 14: Video: Plastic Tides Releases Second Episode
- Bernews, 23 June 14: Video: Team Surveys Bermuda Plastic Pollution
Follow Plastic Tides on their social media outlets